In honor of Mother’s Day, here are some scenes from a 1997 “Always Coca-Cola” commercial called “Super Mom.” Of course, all mothers are extraordinary, but the one in this commercial has the outfit to prove it! She transforms into a super hero, saves Earth from a meteor and still has time to change back into her everyday clothes before school is out. Her kids even call her “super” when she gives them each a Coke!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again