I’ve learned that today is Skyscraper Day in the United States. Who knew?
To celebrate, here is a billboard from 1986. Notice anything different about the can of Coke in the picture? It’s a can of what people commonly call “new Coke.” But that’s a story for another day!
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria