I’ve learned that today is Skyscraper Day in the United States. Who knew?
To celebrate, here is a billboard from 1986. Notice anything different about the can of Coke in the picture? It’s a can of what people commonly call “new Coke.” But that’s a story for another day!
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit