I’ve learned that today is Skyscraper Day in the United States. Who knew?
To celebrate, here is a billboard from 1986. Notice anything different about the can of Coke in the picture? It’s a can of what people commonly call “new Coke.” But that’s a story for another day!
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times