In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I thought you’d like to see this photo from 1952 of one our Coke trucks in Ireland. Look closely and you can see Blarney Castle near Cork in the background!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times