In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I thought you’d like to see this photo from 1952 of one our Coke trucks in Ireland. Look closely and you can see Blarney Castle near Cork in the background!
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola