If you’re not familiar with Thanksgiving in Canada, it celebrates a bountiful harvest and is a day to come together to give thanks.
For those in the U.S., I’ll be wishing you a happy day at the end of November. I’ve learned the difference in timing (the second Monday in October for Canada vs. the fourth Thursday in November for the U.S.) is due to geography: Autumn starts earlier in Canada than in America!
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola