If you’re not familiar with Thanksgiving in Canada, it celebrates a bountiful harvest and is a day to come together to give thanks.
For those in the U.S., I’ll be wishing you a happy day at the end of November. I’ve learned the difference in timing (the second Monday in October for Canada vs. the fourth Thursday in November for the U.S.) is due to geography: Autumn starts earlier in Canada than in America!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years