If you’re not familiar with Thanksgiving in Canada, it celebrates a bountiful harvest and is a day to come together to give thanks.
For those in the U.S., I’ll be wishing you a happy day at the end of November. I’ve learned the difference in timing (the second Monday in October for Canada vs. the fourth Thursday in November for the U.S.) is due to geography: Autumn starts earlier in Canada than in America!
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola