You may have noticed I took a break from
Needless to say, what I saw over the last few weeks looked quite different! However, they are still using locomotives to help guide large ships through the canal locks.
We had a great time and loved seeing the process of traveling through the Canal. I’m glad to be home, though, and look forward to talking with you more here on the blog.
More on Journey
- 'Pop 'n Pour': This Electronic Music Pioneer Created the Sound of Coke's Beloved Bubbles
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising
- He Helped Teach the World to Sing: Meet One of the Songwriters Behind the Iconic Coke Jingle-Turned-Pop Hit
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor