You may have noticed I took a break from Coca-Cola Conversations earlier this month, but I’m back.
Needless to say, what I saw over the last few weeks looked quite different! However, they are still using locomotives to help guide large ships through the canal locks.
We had a great time and loved seeing the process of traveling through the Canal. I’m glad to be home, though, and look forward to talking with you more here on the blog.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display