You may have noticed I took a break from Coca-Cola Conversations earlier this month, but I’m back.
Needless to say, what I saw over the last few weeks looked quite different! However, they are still using locomotives to help guide large ships through the canal locks.
We had a great time and loved seeing the process of traveling through the Canal. I’m glad to be home, though, and look forward to talking with you more here on the blog.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests