As you get ready for holiday get-togethers, I thought you’d like this punch recipe, made with Sprite and Minute Maid lemonade. (Don’t you love that we get two of our drinks in this punch?)
The recipe is from a 1967 magazine ad, and I think it still stands up!
Tingle Bells Punch
2 quarts cranberry juice
1 can (6-oz) frozen Minute Maid lemonade concentrate, thawed
½ cup maraschino cherry juice
60 ounces of Sprite, well chilled
Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
Makes about 40 4-ounce servings.
This recipe deserves a try if only for its great name! Happy holidays!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives