As you get ready for holiday get-togethers, I thought you’d like this punch recipe, made with Sprite and Minute Maid lemonade. (Don’t you love that we get two of our drinks in this punch?)
The recipe is from a 1967 magazine ad, and I think it still stands up!
Tingle Bells Punch
2 quarts cranberry juice
1 can (6-oz) frozen Minute Maid lemonade concentrate, thawed
½ cup maraschino cherry juice
60 ounces of Sprite, well chilled
Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
Makes about 40 4-ounce servings.
This recipe deserves a try if only for its great name! Happy holidays!
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive