Before Halloween, I used this Coca-Cola costume party invitation for a Friday Fun caption contest.
Instead, this week’s Friday Fun game is to identify the different food-related puns in the picture.
The game: Find as many food-related puns as you can in the image. (Click on the picture to make it bigger on screen.) Here’s an example: Marie Antoinette has a piece of cake with a halo over it – “Angel Food Cake.”
Use the “comments” section below to send me as many puns as you can.
Because of the game, I won’t make any comments live until next Wednesday (Dec. 10) at 5 p.m. (EST, if you’re keeping track). I can’t make the comments live until the contest ends, or everyone could submit the puns named by the first person and just add on.
The prize: I usually pick my favorite caption, but this time the winner will be the person who identifies the most puns in the picture. I’ll announce the winner – and list the puns – on Thursday. The person who figures out the most puns will win a Coca-Cola prize from our “goodie closet.”
I really can’t wait to see what you find!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?