Today is the Company's Annual Meeting, and I wanted to tell you about the first female member of our Board of Directors. Her name was Lettie Pate Evans, widow of one of the original
Other female Board members have included Anne Cox Chambers (1981-1991), Cathleen Black (1990-present), Susan King (1991-2004), Maria Elena Lagomasino (2003-2006) and Alexis Herman (2007-present).
You can see all of our current Board members here.
More on Journey
- Opinion: Setting the Record Straight on Coke, Racism and Civil Rights
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons
- Bottleneck Blues: How Slide Guitarists Use the Coke Bottle to Make Sweet Music
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- The 21st Century Evolution of Model Railroading