Yesterday I talked about Olympic pin trading. It’s a hit in China, and Coke has produced a variety of pins for Beijing.
I wanted to show you photos of just some of the Coca-Cola Beijing Olympic pins being traded this week.
A "Golden Heroes" pin set (above)
Pins for the Coca-Cola "WE8" aluminum contour bottle designs by leading Chinese artists (at right)
And a pin set that lets you create the Bird’s Nest stadium where the Opening Ceremony was held. These individual pins
form this completed set
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes