It’s Valentine’s Day, and as this 1954 poster reminds you, your guests will appreciate Coke! Romance has been a theme of Coke ads for more than a century, but I only had one day this year to use this image!
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy