It’s Valentine’s Day, and as this 1954 poster reminds you, your guests will appreciate Coke! Romance has been a theme of Coke ads for more than a century, but I only had one day this year to use this image!
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961