I found this "backseat driver" sign from the 1930s in our Archives. Wouldn't this be nice to have today? I know a few families that would get along better if only they had this in the car!
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- Coca-Cola, Times Square and the ‘Power of Presence’
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- ‘We're Treasure Hunters at Heart’: Step Back in Time With a Tour of Cracker Barrel’s Décor Warehouse