I found this "backseat driver" sign from the 1930s in our Archives. Wouldn't this be nice to have today? I know a few families that would get along better if only they had this in the car!
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive