You may have read recently that we’ve introduced a 2-liter bottle with the contour shape in the U.S. – in Birmingham, Alabama, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
I’ve told you about our “king-size” and “family-size” contour bottles for Coke that came out in 1955. Those bottles also had the contour shape but held more than our original 6 ½-ounce Coke bottle.
The 2-liter PET (plastic) contour bottle is the next evolution. Just as the contour bottle helped distinguish
You can read all of the details about the new Coke 2-liter bottle here.
More on Journey
- 100 Days to PyeongChang: Meet Coke's 2018 Olympic Winter Games Athletes
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- May All Your Cranberries Be Sprite: How a Seasonal Brand Became a Holiday Favorite
- A Journey to Atlanta Mayor Began with a Coca-Cola Stand
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary