On Friday I asked you to send me your best caption for this 1967 Fanta ad from Norway.
The entries are in, and you all sent me some great ones! (It was hard to pick just one!)
- For my next trick, I will attempt to juggle an Elephant, a Tiger, a Monkey and a Clown.
- You can cycle on one wheel but you can't drink just one bottle of Fanta. Take plenty along for the ride!!
- After stealing the magician's orange Fanta, the world famous circus bear riding a unicycle was turned into a orange headed clown!
- This is the best promo ever, 'Buy three Fantas and get this magnificent hat', the unicycle and the tutu? well, it didn't match with my daytime suit ...
- If I didn't have to pedal I could juggle four bottles of Fanta!
- "I just can't get enough, oh I just can't get enough." (80's song)
- Drink three bottles of Fanta soda while trying to balance yourself on a unicycle and you'd be orange-faced too!
- The more Fanta I drink, the more bicycle appears ...
- A recent study found that clowns drinking Fanta on a unicycle can ride longer than bicyclists because bicyclists are always two tired.
Fanta. It Keeps You Going.
- Fanta keeps you balanced ...
And the winner is: “For my next trick, I will attempt to juggle an Elephant, a Tiger, a Monkey and a Clown.” by go4coke88. Congratulations -- you will receive a
Thanks to everyone who submitted a caption! I hope you’ll all check back tomorrow and play another round of “Friday Fun.”
More on Journey
10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of
Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
A Slice of
Coca-ColaHistory: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's