For last week’s Friday Fun contest, we asked you to send us a caption for this 1936
That “fear” became the inspiration for a number of the captions we received:
- aloC-acoC and redrum; they go hand-in-hand!
- The "eyes" have it!
- Looking for a scary Coke sign? I'll keep an "eye" out for it.
- Lydia, don't look now, but you have two left hands! That's OK Rachel, you've got two right hands. All the better to freak out the Archives crew.
- Hey Mabel! Do you realize if we had arms, we could drink the glass of Coke we're holding in our hands?
- Treat yourself from top-to-hat with this refreshing hand potion.
- The observing Red
- Somebody's watching!
- Here's looking at you, Baby
- Delicious or refreshing: what’s your measure?
- Right or left,
Coca-Colaalways stands for the red white and blue!!
- God Bless America –
Coca-Colais always here for you and we are "watching" over you.
And the winner is: “Lydia, don't look now, but you have two left hands! That's OK Rachel, you've got two right hands. All the better to freak out the Archives crew.” by Rae Lynn. Congratulations!
You’ll receive a prize from Phil Mooney’s
And thanks to everyone who sent in a caption. Please check back tomorrow for the next installment of Friday Fun.
More on Journey
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
90 Years of Olympic Stories:
Coca-ColaArchives Curates Retrospective Exhibit