Though it was a difficult choice, I've picked a winner for last week's Friday Fun contest. I asked you to give me your most creative captions for this Coca-Cola costume party image. You delivered!
Here are the captions you submitted:
- When you serve Coke, your party will be the hottest ticket in town.
- "Let them drink Coke"
- A party for those of all ages, loved by all!
- Coca-Cola party conversation:
- "If you're Einstein, then I'm Santa."
- "That doesn't take a genius to work out."
- "Remember the time we went for a ride with the Elves and saw Winston camping with Sigmund's alter ego's?"
- "Those were the days! Hey - after all these Light years, let's try a Coca-Cola Zero."
- Elementary, Dear Watson -- Coke is it!
- Did Freud just say, 'Sometimes a Coke is only a Coke?'
- And everyone had to use cups since Frankenstein was blocking the vending machine.
- And when I woke up, I was at this quaint Vermont inn and you were wearing a beautiful mohair sweater.
- It was one heck of a costume party. Even the turkey was dressed.
- So Marie, do you think anyone here was born after Coke was invented?
- COKE! Great minds think alike!
- Diverse tastes enjoy Coke
- Henry the 8th with 8 cokes. Out did Mean Joe Green.
- Party gossip:
Einstein: "Ok, here's my theory. As far as I'm concerned, it's all relative.”
Sherlock: "Hey Sigmund! Check out the babe. I think she's wearing one of your Freudian slips!"
Santa: "Ho, Ho, Holmes? Is that you? Take your hat off while eating!"
Sigmund: "Hey you! Green giant guy. Frank! Do you want to drink your Coke from a Stein? Get it? Frank-Stein? Oh never mind."
Cow: "Anyone wanna have a cow?"
- Break time at the Wax Museum.
- Save the Coke cans for me, I use them for hair curlers!
The winner is "Did Freud just say, 'Sometimes a Coke is only a Coke?'," sent in by souledout. Congratulations! I'll send you a Coca-Cola prize from my "goodie closet."
I hope you'll all check back tomorrow for the next Friday Fun caption contest!
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership