In last week’s Friday Fun caption contest, Phil asked you to celebrate Halloween and send in captions for this 1954 U.S. poster.
We received some great entries:
- Margaret runs for her life as the costume-clad, pitchfork-wielding neighborhood kids find out she is giving out Coca-Cola to her Trick-or-Treaters.
- After realizing she forgot to buy extra Coca-Cola for "treats", the magician’s wife hoped she remembered how to do the Coke up the sleeve "trick."
- After you've carved the gourd,
and gave out candy to the horde,
you deserve a nice reward;
treat yourself to a delicious and
refreshing ice cold Coca-Cola,
the drink you can still afford.
Still only 5¢
- "The Trick is to keep all the Coca-Cola Treats for yourself" - AHA HA HA HA HA!
- Fear not!! Lighten up and have a Coke, Pun'kin.
- Coca-Cola - It's always a treat!
- Trick or Treat, smell my feet, May I have a Ice Cold Coca-Cola Please?
Congratulations! You’ll receive a Coca-Cola prize from Phil’s “goodie closet.”
And thanks to everyone for playing!
Please check back tomorrow for a new Friday Fun contest. Pumpkins are not involved!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival