For last week’s Friday Fun contest I asked for your best captions for this photo of an otter using a Coke bottle to open shellfish.
You sent me some really funny entries, and it was hard to a winner.
- What is this strange yet tasty flavor with my meal today?
- "Otterly delicious"
- Even Otters think 'Things Go Better With Coke'
- That guy on TV chopping the cinder blocks in half makes it look so easy
- I hope the store will give me my 5 cents deposit back, so I'll have enough money to buy another Coke!
- New wildlife support group formed after evidence of California otters hitting the bottle.
- "I'd like to teach the world to swim,
in perfect harmony.
With a soak and Coke
And friendly folk,
We’ll live life playfully.”
- I wish people wouldn't litter my home
- I think I'll stick to drinking this Coke on the Rocks! It's no good for opening seafood!!!
And the winner is: “I think I'll stick to drinking this Coke on the Rocks! It's no good for opening seafood!!!” sent in by MarkW. Congratulations! I’ll send you a prize from our “goodie closet.”
Thanks to everyone who played last week’s game. Please check back tomorrow for the new Friday Fun contest. (Hint: It’s also animal-related!)
More on Journey
Watch: Park City Clothing Store's
Coca-ColaCollection Keeps Customers Coming Back
- May All Your Cranberries Be Sprite: How a Seasonal Brand Became a Holiday Favorite
The Doctor is In: How Dr. J Helped Make
From Big Idea to Big Bet: How the
Coca-ColaFreestyle Fountain Dispenser Came to Be
- A Handwritten Letter from a Chinese Coke Fan