For last week’s Friday Fun contest I asked for your best captions for this photo of an otter using a Coke bottle to open shellfish.
You sent me some really funny entries, and it was hard to a winner.
- What is this strange yet tasty flavor with my meal today?
- "Otterly delicious"
- Even Otters think 'Things Go Better With Coke'
- That guy on TV chopping the cinder blocks in half makes it look so easy
- I hope the store will give me my 5 cents deposit back, so I'll have enough money to buy another Coke!
- New wildlife support group formed after evidence of California otters hitting the bottle.
- "I'd like to teach the world to swim,
in perfect harmony.
With a soak and Coke
And friendly folk,
We’ll live life playfully.”
- I wish people wouldn't litter my home
- I think I'll stick to drinking this Coke on the Rocks! It's no good for opening seafood!!!
And the winner is: “I think I'll stick to drinking this Coke on the Rocks! It's no good for opening seafood!!!” sent in by MarkW. Congratulations! I’ll send you a prize from our “goodie closet.”
Thanks to everyone who played last week’s game. Please check back tomorrow for the new Friday Fun contest. (Hint: It’s also animal-related!)
More on Journey
Coca-Colaand Fans Celebrate World’s First 3D Robotic Sign in Times Square
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
Coca-Cola: Brand and Fashion Designer Reprise Partnership With Summer Capsule Collection
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas