On Friday I asked you to send me your best captions for this photo from the introduction of Fresca in Argentina in 1968.
Here are the entries you sent me:
- This is nothing... Wait til they see the hamster that goes in this thing!
- The first number in today's Pick 3 Lotto is...
- Hey New York City! Send more Fresca and we'll return your New Years Eve countdown ball intact.
- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Evil Knievel will attempt to drink a bottle of Coke while riding his motorcycle inside this gyrating "Circle of Fear Sphere."
- Recipe for giant Coke Sno-Cone:
1 Giant snowball
Lots of Coke
Lots of friends to help eat it!
- Drink Fresca for a Refreshing Blizzard in your Mouth
- Here at The
Coca-ColaBottling Company of Argentina, two Sprite Girls are preparing the inner workings of a huge snowball for the opening of the Winter Olympics.
- And now for their new act! The
Coca-Colabunnys will climb inside the Coke Globe and share the spirit of Coke with everyone!
- It's time Fresca Blizzard Bingo! And the first ball selected is: B-17. The next ball is....
And the winner is: "This is nothing... Wait til they see the hamster that goes in this thing!" by BillyMaz!
In case you really paid attention to Friday’s post, I did ask that the caption relate to Coke in some way. The winner didn’t, but I really loved it and decided I could “bend the rules” of my own game!
Congratulations, BillyMaz! You’ll receive a small
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of
Coca-ColaThrough the Years
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a
Coca-ColaBottler in Virginia?