On Friday I asked you to send me your best captions for this photo from the introduction of Fresca in Argentina in 1968.
Here are the entries you sent me:
- This is nothing... Wait til they see the hamster that goes in this thing!
- The first number in today's Pick 3 Lotto is...
- Hey New York City! Send more Fresca and we'll return your New Years Eve countdown ball intact.
- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Evil Knievel will attempt to drink a bottle of Coke while riding his motorcycle inside this gyrating "Circle of Fear Sphere."
- Recipe for giant Coke Sno-Cone:
1 Giant snowball
Lots of Coke
Lots of friends to help eat it!
- Drink Fresca for a Refreshing Blizzard in your Mouth
- Here at The
Coca-ColaBottling Company of Argentina, two Sprite Girls are preparing the inner workings of a huge snowball for the opening of the Winter Olympics.
- And now for their new act! The
Coca-Colabunnys will climb inside the Coke Globe and share the spirit of Coke with everyone!
- It's time Fresca Blizzard Bingo! And the first ball selected is: B-17. The next ball is....
And the winner is: "This is nothing... Wait til they see the hamster that goes in this thing!" by BillyMaz!
In case you really paid attention to Friday’s post, I did ask that the caption relate to Coke in some way. The winner didn’t, but I really loved it and decided I could “bend the rules” of my own game!
Congratulations, BillyMaz! You’ll receive a small
More on Journey
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising
Let Santa Guide You 'Ho-Ho-Home' for the Holidays Thanks to Waze and
‘A Special Place’: Notre Dame and
Coca-ColaCelebrate Past, Present and Future of Fighting Irish Football
Coca-Colaand Fans Celebrate World’s First 3D Robotic Sign in Times Square
From Big Idea to Big Bet: How the
Coca-ColaFreestyle Fountain Dispenser Came to Be