Last week I asked for your best captions for this Coke photo. You sent in some great entries -- thanks!
Here are the contenders:
- Coca-Cola has such a big taste, it takes the many legs of a caterpillar to carry one bottle.
- "Coca-Cola Through The Looking Glass"
- "Got a long thirst? Get a King Size Coke!"
- Coke caps and mushroom caps go hand in hand.
- There's always 'shroom for Coke.
- Coke Is It. Anything Else Is shittake.
- Coke Is It - Not Only for Human!
- "caterpillar this?" (can you picture this?) Have a Coke and a Smile!
- Coca-Cola Presents ... Centipede, The Reality Game!
- But it will be a beautiful butterfly ... after it exits its Coke-oon.
And the winner is: There's always 'shroom for Coke.
Thanks to Ray for sending us this caption! I'll send something from our
More on Journey
Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With
Coca-Cola, Times Square and the ‘Power of Presence’
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of
Coca-ColaThrough the Years