For last year’s professional football championship game, our ads were back with a bang. We had four Coke ads “star” in the game, and we got great feedback on them.
Happiness Factory not only met with approval from the critics and fans, but we even created a “documentary” of sorts about the ad. That film is one of the first things you see when you visit the new World of Coca-Cola.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals