For last year’s professional football championship game, our ads were back with a bang. We had four Coke ads “star” in the game, and we got great feedback on them.
Happiness Factory not only met with approval from the critics and fans, but we even created a “documentary” of sorts about the ad. That film is one of the first things you see when you visit the new World of Coca-Cola.
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator