For last year’s professional football championship game, our ads were back with a bang. We had four Coke ads “star” in the game, and we got great feedback on them.
Happiness Factory not only met with approval from the critics and fans, but we even created a “documentary” of sorts about the ad. That film is one of the first things you see when you visit the new World of Coca-Cola.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion