A few weeks ago, I told you about a project my team had with a new restaurant in Atlanta, Holeman & Finch. We worked with them to help them develop the “perfect serving” of Coca-Cola at the restaurant
Everyone has a favorite way to have a Coke -- your own perfect serve. We’ve asked a few employees -- and the creators of Holeman & Finch -- for their favorite ways. Take a look at their answers (and mine!).
As I said in the video, my perfect serve is straight out of a cold bottle. A lot of us remember digging around in an icy cooler to get a Coke, and I think those memories add to the way I enjoy a Coke.
What’s your perfect serve? Out of a glass? With ice? With lemon? I’d love to hear from you!
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times