We’ve heard of Coca-Cola being delivered by boat, gondola and even by burro, and we loved this photo of from 1947 showing delivery by bicycle cart!
For this week’s Friday Fun contest, please give us your best caption for this photo from Honolulu, Hawaii.
The game: Submit a funny, clever or “punny” caption for this photo. (Use the “comments” section below this post.)
The prize: We’ll announce a winner next Thursday (November 20). The winner will have the honor of winning and will receive a Coca-Cola prize from Phil Mooney’s “goodie closet.”
We’re excited to see your ideas!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again