We’ve heard of Coca-Cola being delivered by boat, gondola and even by burro, and we loved this photo of from 1947 showing delivery by bicycle cart!
For this week’s Friday Fun contest, please give us your best caption for this photo from Honolulu, Hawaii.
The game: Submit a funny, clever or “punny” caption for this photo. (Use the “comments” section below this post.)
The prize: We’ll announce a winner next Thursday (November 20). The winner will have the honor of winning and will receive a Coca-Cola prize from Phil Mooney’s “goodie closet.”
We’re excited to see your ideas!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola