For the second installment of the "Friday Fun" contest, send me your best caption for this 1967 Fanta ad from Norway.
This cartoon character was actually used in Fanta ads around the world -- from Cambodia and New Zealand to Mexico and in almost every country in Europe. I picked this ad in particular because I thought the unicycle might give you some great ideas!
The game: Write a funny, clever, amusing caption for this ad and send it to me in the comments section.
What's in it for you: I'll pick a winning caption and announce it on Thursday, September 18. The winner gets the glory of the win, but also gets a Coca-Cola prize. (As I've mentioned, the prize is NOT a Coke piece from the Archives!)
You can check out last week's caption contest in the Friday Fun section.
I look forward to reading your jokes about our Fanta guy!
NOTE: You can see the winning caption here.
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit