Halloween is next week, and I thought this 1986 party invitation from Canada could give you some costume ideas.
If it gives you caption ideas, I hope you’ll play this week's Friday Fun caption contest!
The game: Write your best funny or clever caption for this imaginary party with guests including Albert Einstein in a Coke T-shirt, Sigmund Freud, Santa Claus, Sherlock Holmes, a cow and Frankenstein! Submit a caption using the comments section on this post.
The prize: I'll pick my favorite caption and announce the winner next Thursday (on October 30). The person who sends me the best caption will win a Coca-Cola prize from our "goodie closet."
I really can't wait to see the captions you write for this one!
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler