Halloween is next week, and I thought this 1986 party invitation from Canada could give you some costume ideas.
If it gives you caption ideas, I hope you’ll play this week's Friday Fun caption contest!
The game: Write your best funny or clever caption for this imaginary party with guests including Albert Einstein in a Coke T-shirt, Sigmund Freud, Santa Claus, Sherlock Holmes, a cow and Frankenstein! Submit a caption using the comments section on this post.
The prize: I'll pick my favorite caption and announce the winner next Thursday (on October 30). The person who sends me the best caption will win a Coca-Cola prize from our "goodie closet."
I really can't wait to see the captions you write for this one!
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler