Halloween may be over, but we’ve got a scary image for this week’s Friday Fun contest!
This 1936 Coca-Cola festoon is a great collectible piece, and we have it hanging in the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, but it’s always frightened those of us in the Archives.
Just like the old horror movies, we feel like the ladies’ eyes are following us when we move. We didn’t even like packing the pieces to go to the World of Coca-Cola because of their eyes!
The game: Give us your best caption (funny, clever or scary) about this Coke piece. (Just use the “comments” function below this post.)
The prize: We’ll announce the winner next Thursday (November 13) and send the winner a Coca-Cola prize.
Remember: We’ll be watching!
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion