Wednesday was International Raccoon Appreciation Day -- really!
In honor of the day, I found a 1973 magazine ad showing a raccoon “getting away with” a Coke. (If you’re not familiar with raccoons, they’re sometimes known as bandits. That’s partly because of the “mask” around their eyes, and partly because they are very good at opening doors and taking your food!)
The game: Write your best Coca-Cola caption for this raccoon ad.
The prize: I’ll announce the winning caption next Thursday (October 9), and I’ll send the winner a Coca-Cola prize from our “goodie closet.”
So please leave me a comment with a funny, humorous and/or clever caption. I can’t wait to hear from you!
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola