Wednesday was International Raccoon Appreciation Day -- really!
In honor of the day, I found a 1973 magazine ad showing a raccoon “getting away with” a Coke. (If you’re not familiar with raccoons, they’re sometimes known as bandits. That’s partly because of the “mask” around their eyes, and partly because they are very good at opening doors and taking your food!)
The game: Write your best Coca-Cola caption for this raccoon ad.
The prize: I’ll announce the winning caption next Thursday (October 9), and I’ll send the winner a Coca-Cola prize from our “goodie closet.”
So please leave me a comment with a funny, humorous and/or clever caption. I can’t wait to hear from you!
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History