Wednesday was International Raccoon Appreciation Day -- really!
In honor of the day, I found a 1973 magazine ad showing a raccoon “getting away with” a Coke. (If you’re not familiar with raccoons, they’re sometimes known as bandits. That’s partly because of the “mask” around their eyes, and partly because they are very good at opening doors and taking your food!)
The game: Write your best Coca-Cola caption for this raccoon ad.
The prize: I’ll announce the winning caption next Thursday (October 9), and I’ll send the winner a Coca-Cola prize from our “goodie closet.”
So please leave me a comment with a funny, humorous and/or clever caption. I can’t wait to hear from you!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement