This photo made me laugh out loud. As if the giant caterpillar weren’t enough, we’ve got walking mushrooms behind it!
Give me your best Coke caption for this 1960s photo from Argentina and I’ll pick my favorite next week. Check back to see if you’re the winner!
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again