This photo made me laugh out loud. As if the giant caterpillar weren’t enough, we’ve got walking mushrooms behind it!
Give me your best Coke caption for this 1960s photo from Argentina and I’ll pick my favorite next week. Check back to see if you’re the winner!
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy