This photo made me laugh out loud. As if the giant caterpillar weren’t enough, we’ve got walking mushrooms behind it!
Give me your best Coke caption for this 1960s photo from Argentina and I’ll pick my favorite next week. Check back to see if you’re the winner!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement