This photo made me laugh out loud. As if the giant caterpillar weren’t enough, we’ve got walking mushrooms behind it!
Give me your best Coke caption for this 1960s photo from Argentina and I’ll pick my favorite next week. Check back to see if you’re the winner!
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times