I am working on a project detailing our history of promotions and merchandising and in doing my research ran across a document that I wanted to share with you.
As you may know, from 1892 to 1919, The
The 1910 Board Minutes contain a section detailing the "larger" expenses for advertising items from 1906 through 1910. These three pages give the details of how much The
I blogged about wall signs a few weeks ago. These pages show the steady growth in spending for this form of advertising.
Enjoy the pages and let me know if anything stands out to you.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad
- 90 Years, 90 Athletes: Inside Coke’s Storied Partnership With the Olympic Games
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad