Readers of the blog may have noticed that Ray is a frequent commenter and won quite a few of the photo caption contests. Ray had a very special event last weekend - his wedding to Dianne. He just sent me some photos from the event and I wanted to share them with you. I think we can all agree that the decor was in excellent taste.
Lets all raise our glasses in a Coca-Cola toast and give Ray and Dianne our best wishes!
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola