Readers of the blog may have noticed that Ray is a frequent commenter and won quite a few of the photo caption contests. Ray had a very special event last weekend - his wedding to Dianne. He just sent me some photos from the event and I wanted to share them with you. I think we can all agree that the decor was in excellent taste.
Lets all raise our glasses in a Coca-Cola toast and give Ray and Dianne our best wishes!
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator