Coca-Cola has won its first Emmy ever for the animated television commercial titled "Heist." In the commercial, bees, ladybugs, grasshoppers and other insects join forces to steal a bottle of Coca-Cola from a slumbering picnicker. In 1997 our "Happiness Factory" commercial was nominated for an Emmy, as was "It's MIne"(Think Charlie Brown Balloon) in 2008.To see the award winning commercial, click on the link below.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)