Coca-Cola has won its first Emmy ever for the animated television commercial titled "Heist." In the commercial, bees, ladybugs, grasshoppers and other insects join forces to steal a bottle of Coca-Cola from a slumbering picnicker. In 1997 our "Happiness Factory" commercial was nominated for an Emmy, as was "It's MIne"(Think Charlie Brown Balloon) in 2008.To see the award winning commercial, click on the link below.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit