Last week, I suggested that we would have a few surprises for our readers this year. Here is the first of them-a Coca-Cola clock widget.
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a widget is a mini-web application that you can download and use on your personal applications. You can put widgets on your own website, your MySpace profile or even your own blog. To download, simply click the Share button below the clock. The menu that shows up will provide you with all the options you need. You can also click the All option for dozens more destinations.
Let me know what you think about this custom clock.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History