We have been working the past several months with CNBC on one of their original programs, "The Real Story Behind The Real Thing." The CNBC crews were given unprecedented access to the Archives and conducted an interview with me surrounded by our paintings. We also provided vintage films and photographs. If you have ever wondered what the Archives storage space looks like, here is your chance to get a glimpse inside. This one hour special on The Coca-Cola Company will air on November 11 at 9PM. Keep an eye out for your favorite collectible during our segment.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives