We have received quite a few request to research
From a very early period in our history, we advertised that
I wanted to share some of these early ads with you. This first batch of images will show advertising until 1939. It is interesting to see the variety and types of food used in the advertising.
1916 Hot Dogs make an early appearance
1928, great with a sandwich
1930, I wonder what this is? Raisin bread?
Interesting series from 1939.
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- He Helped Teach the World to Sing: Meet One of the Songwriters Behind the Iconic Coke Jingle-Turned-Pop Hit
- 'Pop 'n Pour': This Electronic Music Pioneer Created the Sound of Coke's Beloved Bubbles
- ‘We're Treasure Hunters at Heart’: Step Back in Time With a Tour of Cracker Barrel’s Décor Warehouse