I wanted to make you aware of some other ways that you can connect to learn more in the digital world about the heritage of The Coca-Cola Company and its brands.
We have now launched a facebook page and Twitter feed which will feature different content that you might find interesting.
If you are a facebook member, search and become a fan of Coca-Cola Archives.
If you are on Twitter, you can follow us @Coke_Archives.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals