I wanted to make you aware of some other ways that you can connect to learn more in the digital world about the heritage of The Coca-Cola Company and its brands.
We have now launched a facebook page and Twitter feed which will feature different content that you might find interesting.
If you are a facebook member, search and become a fan of Coca-Cola Archives.
If you are on Twitter, you can follow us @Coke_Archives.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem