Our presentation on the history of Coca-Cola bottling went really well. If you haven't seen the Clarksburg, West Virginia Coca-Cola Bottling Works footage from 1919, be sure to check it out! Part two, which showcases the Atlanta Coca-Cola bottling plant, is also very entertaining, and a fun glimpse into history as the narrator leads you along the steps of the bottling process. By the 1960s, as the narrator mentions, the process had come a long way from the one- or two-horse fleets that were utilized by many of the early bottling operations.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival