Our presentation on the history of Coca-Cola bottling went really well. If you haven't seen the Clarksburg, West Virginia Coca-Cola Bottling Works footage from 1919, be sure to check it out! Part two, which showcases the Atlanta Coca-Cola bottling plant, is also very entertaining, and a fun glimpse into history as the narrator leads you along the steps of the bottling process. By the 1960s, as the narrator mentions, the process had come a long way from the one- or two-horse fleets that were utilized by many of the early bottling operations.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive