Our presentation on the history of Coca-Cola bottling went really well. If you haven't seen the Clarksburg, West Virginia Coca-Cola Bottling Works footage from 1919, be sure to check it out! Part two, which showcases the Atlanta Coca-Cola bottling plant, is also very entertaining, and a fun glimpse into history as the narrator leads you along the steps of the bottling process. By the 1960s, as the narrator mentions, the process had come a long way from the one- or two-horse fleets that were utilized by many of the early bottling operations.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display