As I am sure you are aware, this Wednesday, April 22, is Earth Day. We have been celebrating this event all month long here at Coca-Cola Headquarters, and we've even created a display of artifacts from our Archives celebrating Earth Day. On the blog this week, I’ll be sharing some images of the items on exhibit, along with some “did you know” facts. The first picture I’d like to share is this Coca-Cola “Ecology” Soda Fountain cup that I know Coke collectors will love. Have any of you seen this fountain cup before?
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership