I ran across a few more recipes featuring Coca-Cola that I wanted to share with you. I can't wait to try the brined chicken.
This Coca-Cola Pork Chop recipe looks delicious and comes courtesy of Cooks.com.
While this Coca-Cola Brined Fried Chicken recipe by John Currence, who runs the City Grocery in Oxford Mississippi originally appeared in Esquire Magazine, I have linked to Nigela Lawson's site as I love her commentary and it reminded me of her ham recipe we posted earlier.
Cherry Coke Cupcakes
sound like they should be made with Cherry Coke, but they are Coke Cupcakes with a maraschino cherry baked in. Yumm.
Reading these should get us in the mood for Virgina Willis in the first of the Cooking with Coke demonstrations at the World of Coke this Saturday (10/10/09.) If you have not purchased your tickets for Virgina, Richard Blais or Paula Deen make sure to order them now. It should be interesting to see what recipes she cooks - and you get to sample the food to boot.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler