I just received our set of Colored Contour Glasses for the Archives Collection and they are great. I love the different colors and the great contour box they arrived in. If you are traveling in Asia this summer, you need to look for the glasses.
The Coca-Cola Company and McDonald’s Corporation are joining hands to bring a new limited edition colored “Coca-Cola” Contour glass series to millions of consumers throughout Asia Pacific. The campaign will cover nine markets – Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, The Philippines, Malaysia, Tahiti, Samoa, and Fiji – and it follows the very successful partnership around the Beijing 2008 Coca-Cola Contour glass promotion.
McDonald’s, which has been a partner with Coca-Cola since 1955, will offer customers the chance for a limited time to collect these quality “Coca-Cola” Contour glasses in six colors – Pink, Green, Blue, Lime, Charcoal and Purple. The “Coca-Cola” Contour glass was developed from the “Coca-Cola” Contour Bottle, one of the most recognizable cultural icons and collectible items in the world.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership