I hope that you have had the opportunity to watch the first of the "Cooking with Coca-Cola" videos we posted on Tuesday. The video features Chef Linton Hopkins of Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House preparing a salad with a Coca-Cola balsamic dressing.
We were excited to learn yesterday that Restaurant Eugene was named the Atlanta Journal Constitution 2009 Restaurant of the Year. What a great and well deserved honor for Chef Hopkins and his staff.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit