I hope that you have had the opportunity to watch the first of the "Cooking with Coca-Cola" videos we posted on Tuesday. The video features Chef Linton Hopkins of Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House preparing a salad with a Coca-Cola balsamic dressing.
We were excited to learn yesterday that Restaurant Eugene was named the Atlanta Journal Constitution 2009 Restaurant of the Year. What a great and well deserved honor for Chef Hopkins and his staff.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem