I hope that you have had the opportunity to watch the first of the "Cooking with Coca-Cola" videos we posted on Tuesday. The video features Chef Linton Hopkins of Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House preparing a salad with a Coca-Cola balsamic dressing.
We were excited to learn yesterday that Restaurant Eugene was named the Atlanta Journal Constitution 2009 Restaurant of the Year. What a great and well deserved honor for Chef Hopkins and his staff.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership