Readers of the blog will remember that we have partnered with noted Atlanta chef, Linton Hopkins and his mixologist Greg Best several times the past year. First to celebrate their restaurant, Holeman & Finch, as the perfect serve labratory and then later to identify the perfect serving of Coca-Cola. When Chef Hopkins was named one of the ten best new Chefs in American by Food and Wine Magazine, we celebrated with him.
We are happy to announce that we have once again partnered with Holeman & Finch and Chef Hopkins and Greg Best have agreed to share some of their recipes and cooking techniques with our readers. We have filmed a series of videos featuring Coca-Cola as an ingredient in some amazing culinary creations.
We thought we would start off the meal with a nice salad - with a Coca-Cola Balsamic dressing. Enjoy the demonstration and make sure to visit next Tuesday for the next creation. You can Download Cherry Tomato Green Bean and Coca Cola recipe here.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola