Readers of the blog will remember that we have partnered with noted Atlanta chef, Linton Hopkins and his mixologist Greg Best several times the past year. First to celebrate their restaurant, Holeman & Finch, as the perfect serve labratory and then later to identify the perfect serving of Coca-Cola. When Chef Hopkins was named one of the ten best new Chefs in American by Food and Wine Magazine, we celebrated with him.
We are happy to announce that we have once again partnered with Holeman & Finch and Chef Hopkins and Greg Best have agreed to share some of their recipes and cooking techniques with our readers. We have filmed a series of videos featuring Coca-Cola as an ingredient in some amazing culinary creations.
We thought we would start off the meal with a nice salad - with a Coca-Cola Balsamic dressing. Enjoy the demonstration and make sure to visit next Tuesday for the next creation. You can Download Cherry Tomato Green Bean and Coca Cola recipe here.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival