We are returning to the drink side of Holeman & Finch's service in our weekly video feature. Mixologist Greg Best has a very interesting take on the classic Whiskey Sour. Called a Pemberton Sour, Greg's recipe features an egg and atomized Coca-Cola syrup. He also gives the history behind the term "Sour" and why the drinks were developed.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta