We are returning to the drink side of Holeman & Finch's service in our weekly video feature. Mixologist Greg Best has a very interesting take on the classic Whiskey Sour. Called a Pemberton Sour, Greg's recipe features an egg and atomized Coca-Cola syrup. He also gives the history behind the term "Sour" and why the drinks were developed.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History