We are returning to the drink side of Holeman & Finch's service in our weekly video feature. Mixologist Greg Best has a very interesting take on the classic Whiskey Sour. Called a Pemberton Sour, Greg's recipe features an egg and atomized Coca-Cola syrup. He also gives the history behind the term "Sour" and why the drinks were developed.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival