We are returning to the drink side of Holeman & Finch's service in our weekly video feature. Mixologist Greg Best has a very interesting take on the classic Whiskey Sour. Called a Pemberton Sour, Greg's recipe features an egg and atomized Coca-Cola syrup. He also gives the history behind the term "Sour" and why the drinks were developed.
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961