Keeping with the holiday spirit this week, Chef Hopkins prepared a cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney for this weeks Cooking with Coke demonstration. The recipe is very easy and the Coke enhances and balances the tartness of the orange juice and the sweetness of the sugar. Download Cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney recipe here.
Chef Hopkins served it with guinea hen but it would be great with your turkey as well.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola