Keeping with the holiday spirit this week, Chef Hopkins prepared a cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney for this weeks Cooking with Coke demonstration. The recipe is very easy and the Coke enhances and balances the tartness of the orange juice and the sweetness of the sugar. Download Cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney recipe here.
Chef Hopkins served it with guinea hen but it would be great with your turkey as well.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy