Yesterday, I shared some our our heritage around Coca-Cola and food and told you we would be focusing on food in the coming months. Today we have an exciting announcement from our partners at The World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coke is launching a series of cooking demonstrations. The first three chefs will be Virginia Willis, Richard Blais and Paula Dean.
The World of Coca-Cola website has more information on how to order your tickets, but don't delay as they go sale Monday, September 14th at 10:00 am EST.
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History