Yesterday, I shared some our our heritage around Coca-Cola and food and told you we would be focusing on food in the coming months. Today we have an exciting announcement from our partners at The World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coke is launching a series of cooking demonstrations. The first three chefs will be Virginia Willis, Richard Blais and Paula Dean.
The World of Coca-Cola website has more information on how to order your tickets, but don't delay as they go sale Monday, September 14th at 10:00 am EST.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again