Yesterday, I shared some our our heritage around Coca-Cola and food and told you we would be focusing on food in the coming months. Today we have an exciting announcement from our partners at The World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coke is launching a series of cooking demonstrations. The first three chefs will be Virginia Willis, Richard Blais and Paula Dean.
The World of Coca-Cola website has more information on how to order your tickets, but don't delay as they go sale Monday, September 14th at 10:00 am EST.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History