For the past ten years, Randy Schaeffer and Bill Bateman have presented one of the favorite events at the Coca-Cola Collectors Club Annual Meeting - Coca-Cola Jeopardy. This year in Denver was no exception. As the game goes on for almost an hour, I only video taped the portion of the program where they introduce the categories, but I think you will enjoy both the humor and the audience participation.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen