For our final post from The Coca-Cola Collectors Convention, I wanted to give you an idea of what the well dressed collector wears to the closing banquet. I posed with Dan Dean who was sporting a handsome "Its The Real Thing" outfit. Even the shoes matched!
If you are planning to join us in Milwaukee in 2010, you better begin planning your wardrobe.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York