During the swap meet, Heidi McGuire, a reporter from the local Denver NBC affiliate 9News, spent an hour interviewing me and a number of the collectors to find out why they collect and what material was available. If you have never attended a Collectors Club meeting, her report will give you a good idea of the variety of items available at the Swap Meet. First, click here to watch the video .
If you have ever wondered what went on during an interview with the media, here is a chance to find out. While Heidi interviewed me we recorded and want to share just a minute of the 8+ minute interview showing you the other side of the camera (and lights and reporter and microphone.)
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement