In doing research on fountain glasses our Company has used over the years, I ran across this dealer aid price list from 1924 offering glassware for sale. This document is interesting for a number of reasons. First, even though it is a Company document, it consistently left out the "The" in The Coca-Cola Company. Second, the prices are very in-expensive. I researched glass prices today and these 1924 prices do not look too bad.
The glasses being sold would have been the "flare" glass, the bell shaped Coca-Cola glass was not introduced until 1929.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display