In doing research on fountain glasses our Company has used over the years, I ran across this dealer aid price list from 1924 offering glassware for sale. This document is interesting for a number of reasons. First, even though it is a Company document, it consistently left out the "The" in The Coca-Cola Company. Second, the prices are very in-expensive. I researched glass prices today and these 1924 prices do not look too bad.
The glasses being sold would have been the "flare" glass, the bell shaped Coca-Cola glass was not introduced until 1929.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy