This week's contest features another quirky advertisement from the 1950s. This poster from the Winter of 1953 features disembodied hands and bottles of Coca-Cola. Your assignment is to develop a creative caption to accompany the image by 5pm on Wednesday, April 8. A winner will be announced on Thursday, April 9.
Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen