This week's contest features another quirky advertisement from the 1950s. This poster from the Winter of 1953 features disembodied hands and bottles of Coca-Cola. Your assignment is to develop a creative caption to accompany the image by 5pm on Wednesday, April 8. A winner will be announced on Thursday, April 9.
Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals