For this week's caption contest, I have selected a 1928 photograph from Holland that shows a group of children at a costume party that was sponsored by the Coca-Cola bottler in Haarlem. The photo also shows some great advertising pieces that any collector would love to acquire.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photo before 5pm on Wednesday, March 18. A winner will be announced on Thursday, March 19. Good luck to all!
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)