For this week's caption contest, I have selected a 1928 photograph from Holland that shows a group of children at a costume party that was sponsored by the
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photo before 5pm on Wednesday, March 18. A winner will be announced on Thursday, March 19. Good luck to all!
More on Journey
- A Journey to Atlanta Mayor Began with a Coca-Cola Stand
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years