For this week's caption contest, I have selected a 1928 photograph from Holland that shows a group of children at a costume party that was sponsored by the Coca-Cola bottler in Haarlem. The photo also shows some great advertising pieces that any collector would love to acquire.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photo before 5pm on Wednesday, March 18. A winner will be announced on Thursday, March 19. Good luck to all!
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler