For this week's caption contest, I have selected a 1928 photograph from Holland that shows a group of children at a costume party that was sponsored by the Coca-Cola bottler in Haarlem. The photo also shows some great advertising pieces that any collector would love to acquire.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photo before 5pm on Wednesday, March 18. A winner will be announced on Thursday, March 19. Good luck to all!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History