For this week's contest, I have selected a cool photo from our collection. In the mid 1930s, this vehicle visited neighborhoods and provided samples of fountain Coca-Cola to the residents. I'll bet that truck was more popular than the ice cream man.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on April 22. A winner will be announced on April 23.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives