For this week's contest, I have selected a cool photo from our collection. In the mid 1930s, this vehicle visited neighborhoods and provided samples of fountain Coca-Cola to the residents. I'll bet that truck was more popular than the ice cream man.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on April 22. A winner will be announced on April 23.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times