For this week's contest, I have selected a cool photo from our collection. In the mid 1930s, this vehicle visited neighborhoods and provided samples of fountain
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on April 22. A winner will be announced on April 23.
More on Journey
- May All Your Cranberries Be Sprite: How a Seasonal Brand Became a Holiday Favorite
- Making Food Memories: Atlanta’s Iconic Buckhead Diner Turns 30
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad